Mittwoch, 1. Juni 2016

A Journal Of Insanity


Three weeks of vacation. Writing a journal. A diary so to speak. I could type out all the pages I've filled up with all kinds of thoughts. But instead I'm giving you the headlines for each day. Make of it what you will - it creates the picture of a journey. I'm not too sure where my mind actually travelled, but it was wearying. My depression gets worse whenever I'm on vacation. My mind tends to not like resting.

France, day 1
             21 days of a racing mind
France, day 2
             Missing a love you lost
France, day 3
             38°C in the shadow
France, day 4
             17 days left...
France, day 5
             Johnny's blues guitar
France, day 6
             All in good time
France, day 7
             Go easy on me
France, day 8
             Happy Birthday, Daddy!
France, day 9
             There's bugs everywhere
France, day 10
             Mama, it's a jailbreak
France, day 11
             Halftime - 10 days left
France, day 12
             Running like a rabbit
France, day 13
             Wish you were here
France, day 14
             Running away from this place
France, day 15
             10 more pages
France, day 16
             A wild Coca Cola spread
France, day 17
             Wind through the cracks
France, day 18
             I just want you to know
France, day 19
             Surrounded by idiots
France, day 20
             Pouring down rain
France, day 21
             Packing my bags

Don't get me wrong. I am incredibly grateful for those three weeks. But my depression likes to spoil nice things for me. 

Today's musical rediscovery is a song I always listen to, whenever I feel a bit down:
Dr. Dog - Hang On

xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen