Montag, 12. Oktober 2015

Enjoy Your Stay!


Hello there people of the internet. This'll just be a quick introduction to what I call 'Riko's Town'. Riko? That's me! I am a 25-year-old student slash (yes, I spelled it out - get over it!) actress, which is why there is a bottle of coke and make-up brushes in front of me in the dressing room. I live in Flensburg, Germany. This town is very close to becoming the definition for the word 'meh'. Well, it's not that bad. It's just that I miss London so very much. The big city, where on my first ever day there, I saw someone buying food and M&S wearing a cow costume. The city, that has a zebra crossing that made me cry, just because  some guy named Paul touched it with his bare feet like a billion years ago!

An introduction is pretty boring in my opinion. I mean, I could tell you why I'm doing this or what my dreams are, my height, my favourite dish and the number of eye lashes I have... But I think that's for another time. Or maybe even for many, many more times
I don't know about you guys, but I'll be here at least once a week to tell you about my everyday hussles (assuming of course they're interesting enough), my theatre work, university chores, my messed-up-in-the-head cat, and my travelling!


And today's musical rediscovery: The Killers 'For Reasons Unknown'


So, welcome to Riko's Town - enjoy your stay!

Riko xxx

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen